Terms & Conditions
- JWIN7 retains the right to change such terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice.
- Customers must be at least 18 years old to place bets with JWIN7. Any transactions involving minors may be void at the discretion of JWIN7.
- JWIN7 shall have complete discretion over whether to accept or reject all or part of the bets.
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will be taken seriously by us, and we will take any legal action that we feel necessary to safeguard our interests.
- JWIN7 maintains the right to modify any of the rules at any time and without notice.
- Before registering with JWIN7, it is the sole duty of each customer to ensure that the above-mentioned requirements are followed.
- Customers may bet up to the game's maximum betting limit. JWIN7 reserves the right to amend its cash-in, cash-out, and betting limitations at any time.
- The customer is solely liable for their own account transactions when placing a bet on JWIN7. Please double-check your bets for any anomalies before sending them in. A transaction cannot be modified once it has been completed. JWIN7 does not accept responsibility for customer bets that are missed or duplicated, and will not entertain discrepancy requests if a play is missing or duplicated.
- It is the customer's obligation to double-check bet data. The customer can no longer cancel or amend their bets once they have been placed and accepted.
- Before JWIN7 can accept the bet, the relevant amounts must be placed into the customer's betting account.
- If monies are credited to a customer's JWIN7 account in error, the customer must notify our support services instantly. If this happens, these funds will be unavailable for use, and we reserve the right to withdraw them as well as any transactions made with them.
- We do not confirm the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information services provided. Although we will take all effort to ensure that the information/data we give is complete and accurate, if an error is made, whether due to human error or technological faults, we will not be held liable in any way for that error or for anyone's reliance on our data.
- Before confirming the bet placement, the customer must ensure that he understands the terms of the registration of the bet request.
- The customer's account will be credited with all prizes. Winnings that have been incorrectly credited to an account are not accessible for use, and we have the right to cancel any transactions involving these monies.
Customers must meet the following requirements when registering with us:
- Register by their own name and surname, provides reliable, complete, and up-to-date information;
- Register with a correct, complete, accurate, and current residence address;
- Register with a valid landline or cell phone number.
- Please provide a valid e-mail address while registering;
- If we discover that the information given is inaccurate or insufficient, we reserve the right to close any account immediately.
- It is not possible to create several accounts. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that one of our customers has opened several accounts with us, we have the right, in our sole discretion, to freeze or close that customer's account immediately, forfeiting all winnings. Customers are also responsible for any losses and costs incurred by JWIN7 as a result of the scam.
- Customers should be aware that money deposited in a player's account earns no interest.
- Customers can withdraw funds from their accounts at any time, as long as payments have been confirmed.
We expressly forbid our customers from doing any of the following:
- To act on behalf of another person or a third party;
- To deposit money obtained via criminal conduct;
- To use their player account or the accounts of third parties in any way for money laundering or any other illegal purpose.
- The customer is responsible for keeping his account number and passwords confidential. Any online bet placed in the customer's account will be valid. If customers feel that their personal information has been stolen, please notify us promptly so that we can update the details.
- The consumer must not allow anyone else to use his or her login information. Without limiting the generality of any other indemnification stated herein, the customer takes full responsibility for the consequences of enabling such activity and indemnifies and holds JWIN7 harmless in respect of any damages resulting from the same.
- JWIN7 maintains the right to close a customer's account for any reason at any time. In this case, the consumer will be refunded the remaining money on his account.
- You warrant to JWIN7 that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices as a condition of your use of this service.
- You agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement by accessing JWIN7. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not access our pages.
- If there is a conflict between the English language version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version will take precedence.
- If any part of this agreement, including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and the remainder of the agreement will continue in effect.
- We take no responsibility for any technological or telecommunications failures that prohibit you from placing valid bets.
- Any rights not expressly granted are reserved by JWIN7.